Tips and tutorials on SEO "Search Engine Optimization", improve the positioning of your website in Google search results.
About SEO - Optimization for Search Systems.
SEO is a set of improvements that are applied in the content of a website. Its main objective is to facilitate the "reading" and "interpretation" of the content by the search engines (Google) and mainly by the users of the site.
The result of good SEO work is better ranking of pages in search engine indexes.
Using these techniques, you can also work on a set of key words, media, and text to achieve a focused result by centralizing efforts for a group of high-value "research terms."
SEO is directly linked to "organic search", where your site will appear in Google search results, for example, without you having any cost per visitor.
Some techniques are complex, others are simpler, yet they will always get better results together, forming a unique context about unique, relevant and quality content.
Some tips and points to be addressed in SEO
- "UI" - Pages with layout clean, objective and organized.
- "UX" - The user experience is everything, "poor" content will not attract users and make them stay on your site.
- Objective page title, focused on a keyword and flashy "emotive".
- "Meta-description" with emphasis on key words and really describing "advancing" the content of the page.
- Address of the "URL" page should contain the main keywords.
- Link building is essential for large projects, partnering and getting links on partner sites.
- Structured data for "Rich Snippets" on Google.
- Well structured texts, unique and quality.
- Images and Videos will improve UX's page.
- Short and well written paragraphs.
- Meta tags and tags required for good indexing in HTML.
- Speed and stability, slow sites on servers that are unavailable will undermine indexing.
These are just a few points, described in a very brief way.
In the Blog I will approach each topic calmly, giving practical examples and how to monitor the results obtained.